Maintenance and operation maintenance of lifting platform
1. The main contents of mechanical maintenance are cleaning, tightening, adjusting, lubricating and anti-corrosion.
2. The mechanical department of each project strictly implements various maintenance operations in accordance with the maintenance cycle and maintenance rules of the mechanical equipment, reduces the wear rate of the parts, cleans the hidden dangers of defects, and prolongs the service life of the machinery. The following work needs to be done:
(1) Routine maintenance: Routine maintenance is cleaned, lubricated, inspected, and tightened. Routine maintenance should be performed as required before leaving the vehicle, during operation, and after receiving the vehicle. Routine maintenance is ended by the mechanical operator.
(2) Punctuality maintenance: According to the maintenance requirements of various mechanical equipments, after arriving at the prescribed operation hours or the prescribed distance, perform the corresponding punctuality maintenance, including the following:
1. Maintenance: Maintenance work is carried out on the basis of routine maintenance. The content of the work is to lubricate, tighten and check the relevant parts and clean the "three filter" operation (ie, clean air, engine oil, fuel filter, etc.). The maintenance is guided by the head of the machinery team, and the machinery operator is finished.
2. Maintenance: maintenance work to check and adjust. Specifically, check the operating conditions of the engine, clutch, transmission, transmission organization, steering and braking organization, operating equipment, hydraulic system, and electrical system and make necessary adjustments to clean up the shortcomings found and ensure that the mechanical assemblies and parts have Excellent job function. The maintenance is finished by the machine operator who helps the warranty personnel. Hydraulic lifting table
3. Maintenance: detect, adjust, clean the hidden dangers of defects and balance the degree of wear of various parts. Confirm the diagnosis and conditional detection of the parts that affect the use of functions and the parts with defects, so as to end the necessary replacement, adjustment, and cleaning of defects. Maintenance requirements are ended by skilled warranty personnel with the help of advanced testing equipment and tools.
3. Special maintenance
1. Run-in maintenance
The new machine or the machine after overhaul shall be run-in maintenance during the run-in period. When the machine is used within the regular running-in period, it is necessary to increase the load and rotation speed step by step according to the corresponding regulations, and check the lubrication and tightening conditions, query the situation of each part of the machine, and handle the abnormalities in time. Run-in maintenance replaces lubricants of various parts, lubricates various parts, and tightens bolts. Carry out a secondary maintenance after the closing period.
2. Season maintenance
The machine should be maintained every season before entering summer or winter. Combustion system, hydraulic system, system and engine system etc. The following tasks need to be done according to the actual situation: replacing the fuel oil and hydraulic oil, adjusting the relative density of the battery electrolyte, taking cold protection or cooling methods, and cleaning the system.
3. Out of service
When the mechanical equipment is shut down for a period of time due to seasonal factors (such as winter break) and other needs, it should be shut down and maintained. Mainly do cleaning, plastic surgery, matching, anti-corrosion and other operations.
4. Storage and maintenance
The storage and maintenance should be carried out carefully in accordance with the storage requirements to reduce the corrosion of the long-term storage equipment by the natural climate.