Maintenance method and operation protection of lifting platform
Maintenance method and operation protection of hydraulic lifting platform:
1. The brakes of various organizations should always be checked and the gap between brake shoes and brake wheels adjusted to ensure sensitivity and reliability. On the conflict surface, there should be no dirt, wash it off with gasoline or thinner.
2. The smoothing of the gearbox, gearbox, external gears and other parts and the hydraulic oil are carried out according to the requirements in the smoothing table.
3. Pay attention to check whether there are broken wires and loose strands in each wire rope. If you surpass the relevant rules, you should replace it immediately.
4. Frequently check the connection of various parts, and tighten it if loose. The connection bolts of the machine body should be checked for tightness when the machine body is under pressure (the method of rotating the arm can be used to cause the state of compression). All the connection shafts must have cotter pins and need to be fully expanded.
5. Often check whether the operation of each organization is normal and whether there is noise. If a fault is found, it should be removed in time.
6. When disassembling and adjusting the reverse organization, pay attention to ensure that the center line of the reverse organization reducer is parallel to the center line of the gear, its engagement surface is not less than 70%, and the engagement clearance should be suitable.
7. Always check all wires and cables for damage. The damaged parts should be bandaged and replaced in time.
8. Stop the motor in time when the motor has overheating, and then continue to run after the fault is removed. The motor bearing should be smooth and outstanding.
9. The touch surface of each part of the brush should be kept clean, and the pressure of the brush should be adjusted so that the touch area is not less than 50%.
10. The control boxes, distribution boxes, etc. are often kept clean, and the dust on electrical equipment is cleaned in time.
11. The contact opening and closing of the travel switch of each safety equipment should be reliable, and the contact arc pit should be polished in time.