What are the simple protection common sense of rail-type lifting freight elevators?
What are the simple protection common sense of rail-type lifting freight elevators? The protection and improvement rules of the rail-type lifting freight elevator The improvement of the freight elevator is an improvement of straight transport vehicles. Their main function is to satisfy customers' requirements for transporting cars on the floor, thereby making the existing space larger and more stable. With the spread of equipment, users also need some simple protection common sense.
Rail-type lifting freight elevator safety risk elimination plan:
1. When the elevator breaks down or is abnormal, immediately stop and eliminate the fault, and use the incident again.
2. Hidden risk inquiry depends on all aspects of joint management:
1) The maintenance company is responsible for inquiring about the risks of freight elevator construction. To strengthen daily inspection and regular inspection, carefully check the steel structure, safety protection device, electrical device and transmission device of the rail-type lifting freight elevator.
2) The supervisory unit should carefully implement safety responsibilities. If there is a risk in the production safety incident, the installation unit and the user unit should be corrected within the time limit of the rule. If the installation unit or the use unit refuses to be corrected, please report to the construction unit in time.
3) When the construction supervision department implements the responsibility of safety supervision and inspection, it is ordered to immediately eliminate the safety risks of the rail-type lifting freight elevator construction found in the inspection. If during the screening process or during the screening process it is not possible to ensure the risk of a serious safety incident, the upgraded freight elevator will be ordered to leave the risk area. Exit the operator or temporarily suspend construction. In the inquiry and handling of risks, we must carefully inquire, confirm the rectification, and stabilize the effect.