What are the advantages of mobile lifts?
The mobile lift is a lifting platform that we often use in our daily work. Do we know what advantages the rail type mobile lift has?
Low failure rate: due to the use of advanced hydraulic systems and good control methods, the elevator operation failure rate can be lower. Low power consumption: When the hydraulic elevator goes down, it is driven by the pressure generated by its own weight, which greatly saves energy.
1. No machine room is needed above the hoistway, and the top floor can be equipped with a height above 3.5 meters.
2. The machine room can be set within a range of 15 meters in the radius of the hoistway, occupying an area of only 3-4 square meters.
3. The hydraulic elevator is not equipped with counterweight equipment to improve the utilization rate of the shaft area.
4. The hydraulic elevator load and load directly act on the foundation pit through the oil cylinder. The strength of the shaft is low, and the brick structure or brick-concrete structure shaft can be used.
Safety and stability advantages
1. Overflow valve: It can prevent the system pressure from being too high during upward movement;
2. Emergency manual valve: when the power fails, the car can be lowered to the nearest floor to open the door;
3. Manual pump: when the system breaks down, the manual pump can be operated to pump out high-pressure oil to raise the car to the nearest floor orientation;
4. Oil tank oil temperature maintenance: When the oil temperature in the oil tank exceeds the set value, the oil temperature maintenance equipment issues a signal to suspend the use of the elevator, and the elevator can only be started when the oil temperature decreases.
Running cost advantage
1. Low failure rate: due to the use of advanced hydraulic systems and good control methods, the elevator operation failure rate can be reduced to a low level.
2. Low power consumption: when the hydraulic elevator goes down, it is driven by the pressure generated by its own weight, which greatly saves energy