Requirements and precautions for the use of the kitchen ladder
General requirements for the use of pass ladders:
1. The debris transfer ladder is controlled by buttons outside the hall, without driver control. The transfer ladder should be managed by a dedicated person. The management personnel should be trained and technically evaluated, and must be familiar with and grasp the performance of the transfer ladder.
2. The management personnel should report to the maintenance personnel the operation status and existing problems of the vegetable ladder in a timely manner, and should cooperate with and follow the instructions of the maintenance personnel during the maintenance and protection.
3. The computer room of the kitchen ladder should be managed by a dedicated person, the door of the computer room should be locked, and the room should be kept clean and free of debris, especially flammable materials, and no accommodation personnel.
4. Non-maintenance personnel and management personnel shall not enter the machine room, car roof and bottom pit at will.
5. Carbon dioxide fire extinguishers should be installed in the machine room.
6. For some reason, the kitchen ladder should be stopped for a long time. The power switch in the machine room should be turned off. The management staff should drive the kitchen ladder away from the ground floor during the typhoon tide.
7. The management personnel and the operating personnel should strictly grasp the load of the vegetable ladder and do not allow overload.
Second, the precautions when using the vegetable ladder:
1. Before using, you should check whether the door electric lock is invalid, and whether the execution of the order registration outside the hall is correct.
2. The lighting equipment in the car must have appropriate brightness, and the lighting equipment must be turned on when the kitchen ladder is in use.
3. It is not allowed to plug the door interlock and door electric lock switch with any debris, making it invalid and often connected.
4. No other objects shall be placed on the car roof except when the maintenance personnel are present during the maintenance.
5. The load should be placed as securely as possible in the center of the car, and the objects in operation should be prevented from tipping over.