What are the main features of a small vegetable spreader?
Small vegetable spreaders can be generally divided into two types. One is a floor-mounted small vegetable spreader. It has a larger size and a larger load. It has the safety function of overspeed and overload, and the bottom is flat with the ground. The dining car is pushed directly in, which is extremely convenient.
Main features of small vegetable spreader
1. Small size: No need to counterweight, designed to have enough space to serve food.
2. The high efficiency of the small vegetable spreader: simultaneous upward and downward movement, circular dish transfer, one to six traditional van dish transfer elevators.
3. Minimal maintenance of small vegetable spreaders: Military grade parts and components, designed for loads more than ten times, with minimal maintenance.
4. Non-special equipment for small-sized vegetable spreaders: free of installation and annual fee for special equipment.
5. Convenient installation of small vegetable spreader: comes with frame structure, no shaft, no machine room, and no strong civil bearing capacity.