Maintenance and operation maintenance of automatic lift freight elevator
1. The maintenance contents of the automatic lift freight elevator are mainly cleaning, tightening, adjusting, smooth and anti-corrosion.
2. The automatic lifting of freight elevators for each project must be carried out strictly according to the maintenance manual and maintenance rules, and perform all maintenance work in accordance with the regular cycle, reduce the wear rate of parts, eliminate the hidden danger of failure, and extend the service life. The following work needs to be done:
(1) Routine maintenance: Routine maintenance is centered on cleanliness, smoothness, inspection, and tightening. Routine maintenance must be stopped as required before leaving the train, during work, and after receiving the vehicle.
(2) Regular maintenance: According to the maintenance request, after reaching the regular working hours or the regular mileage, the corresponding periodic maintenance needs to be stopped, including the following:
1. First-level maintenance: The first-level maintenance work is stopped on the basis of routine maintenance. The key tasks are to smooth, tighten and inspect all relevant parts and clean the "three filter" work (that is, clean air, engine oil, fuel filter) Wait). The first level maintenance team leader guides the operator to complete.
2. Secondary maintenance: The secondary maintenance work focuses on inspection and adjustment. Check the working conditions of the engine, clutch, transmission, transmission mechanism, steering and braking mechanism, working installation, hydraulic system and electrical system in detail and stop the necessary adjustments, remove the faults found, and ensure that the automatic lift freight elevator assembly, The parts have good working performance. The second-level maintenance is performed by the operating personnel assisted by the warranty personnel.
3. Three-level maintenance: The focus is on detecting, adjusting, and eliminating hidden troubles and balancing the wear levels of various parts. It is necessary to stop the diagnostic inspection and status detection on the parts that affect the performance and the parts with fault signs, and then complete the necessary replacement, adjustment and fault removal work.
(3) Special maintenance
1. Run-in maintenance
After the new machine or overhaul, the running maintenance must be stopped during the running-in period. When it is used within the regular running-in period, it is necessary to gradually increase the load and speed according to the corresponding regulations, and to comprehensively check the smoothness and tightening status, check the situation of each part of the whole machine, and find the abnormalities in a timely manner. The focus of running maintenance is to change the smooth oil, smooth parts and tighten the bolts. After the running-in period is completed, the secondary maintenance is stopped once.
2. Season maintenance
Seasonal maintenance should be stopped every year before summer or winter. The focus is on the fuel system, hydraulic system, cooling system and starting system. The following work needs to be done according to the actual situation: changing the fuel oil and hydraulic oil, adjusting the relative density of the battery electrolyte, taking measures to prevent cold or cool down, and cleaning the cooling system.
3. Out of service
When it is necessary to shut down for a period of time due to seasonal factors (such as the winter holiday), the maintenance should be stopped. Mainly do a good job of cleaning, cosmetic, supporting, anti-corrosion and so on.
4. Storage and maintenance
The storage and maintenance should be carried out carefully in accordance with the storage request to reduce the corrosion of the long-term storage equipment by natural climate.
3. The maintenance department should propose a maintenance plan based on the application plan, and monitor the implementation of the operation and warranty personnel. At the same time, strengthen the inspection work of the equipment and ensure the quality of maintenance work after checking. The operator should carefully fill in the maintenance records, and the statisticians should arrange and compile them into technical files for future reference.